Monday, November 3, 2008

I Do NOT Heart HTML...

I had planned to come home tonight, put on my pjs, and settle down with a plate of homemade polenta (my bestie Martha Stewart has a great recipe for super easy oven baked polenta, try it!), a glass of wine, and my favorite show (that would be "Antiques Roadshow" and don't bother making fun people).

But NO. I wanted to make a tiny little change on my website's home page. Just a tiny little change...and of course it took me all evening to fix the code error I made when I made that tiny little change and failed to back up the original. Yeah, I know, always make a back-up file. So sue me. I paid for my hubris, believe me.

2 comments:

Sue said...

DO NOT mess with your pages again!

Laurie said...

um yeah. I should know better. A little knowledge IS a dangerous thing...