Sunday, November 16, 2008

The Holidays are Creeping Up!


Bringing out Baby Jesus again this year to mark my start for Christmas season! The girls and I went shopping today and I am proud to say I have THREE Christmas Gifts. Hey, I actually have like SEVEN if I can find all the stuff I have been knitting for people. (and no Katie, I am NOT giving you hand knitted socks. You are not worthy and you've already said they are creepy and you will never wear them)
I am trying to have a modest holiday this year, as I really need nothing, and figure most of my family is loaded to the gills with stuff. Handmade or edible may be my motto this year! So if you are expecting something lavish and store-bought better let me know stat.

8 comments:

Meg said...

I'm expecting something shiny in a small box from Tiffany...just so you know.

Sue said...

Tiffany who?? Isn't she the girl you got in a big "girl fight" with in high school???

Laurie said...

tell it to the husband. Cuz I don't do no Tiffany's. Unless I can find a little blue box at Value Village.

Lis said...

Something/in/a/little/blue/box/would/be/nice.so/would/a/spacebar.ihaveno/f/button/no/w/button.don't/let/,madeline/near/your/ish.i/have/no/idea/how/she/managed/this.

Lis said...

igiveup

Lis said...

omg.i fixed it. kind of

Lis said...

this is much better. thank god. need me to leave anymore comments re my spacebar?

Katie said...

Lis you are histerical... i kinda wish you hadn't fixed the spacebar issue.