Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Here's another batch of crap pictures from the cellie. Hope you all had a spooooky Halloween!

The boys with the LOOT. Is there anything better than the morning after H-ween and sorting out all your candy by type? No, there really isn't. And they are very good sharers, even give you candy bars, and not just the nasty little packages of Nerds and what not.

Wish I had a better pic, but I think I was absolutely hysterical with laughter so the phone was quivering. Susan gave me this wooden hand to use for blocking gloves, and of course the first thing everyone does is rearrange the fingers so it is flipping you off. We got bored last night waiting for t&ters so we started playing with the Hand. Pia put it up her sleeve and handed out candy with it (no easy feat with a wooden hand). For some reason, that struck us all as the most hilarious thing EVER (or at least since the whole 'your vagisty' episode) and Katie, P and I were absolutely howling with laughter. Got great reactions from the kids too, a couple even touched it and asked if it was real. I wanted her to let it fall off while she was handing out candy then scream in pain, but all we got were tiny kids so she was too nice to scare the bejesus out of them. When they left last night, Katie posed the hand holding my car keys and a fun pack of M&M's. I think I woke up in the middle of the night laughing about it.


Here's Mikey wearing the pirate eyepatch I knit for him. He insisted he needed two of them, and refused to wear it unless he had one for each eye...


And the best for last! We got 't-p' ed last night big time. Pia started cleaning it up -- and found a prankster's cell phone. She then realized it was one of her students lol. She called 'dad' on the kids' phone and said he could get it back when the yard was clean. Four teenagers showed up and did a nice job cleaning. I mentioned they might want to take "Trickster 101" next semester to learn how to prank a teacher anonomously.

4 comments:

Lis said...

OMG what horrible pranksters. That is so funny!! when do you think he realized the phone was gone!? LOL

Sue said...

I have candy coming out of my nose right now! What a grat Halloween! And glad I could lend a "hand" to the hilarity!

Laurie said...

we wished you were with us Susna. I KNOW we would have had flaring nostrils galore from all the hilarity. Not sure when stupid prankster realized he'd dropped his phone, maybe when his dad came in his room ready to ground him for life?

Unknown said...

The whole thing was soooo funny. I will get good pics of the wooden hand on my blog tonight, so definitely check it out. We've been stealing internet, which never is good for the blogging since it is so slow that way. I think that Kyle figured it out when his dad called him at his friend's house where he was staying the night. He left the funniest voice mail on my phone to apologize. That will also be on my phone. Halloween '08 was a great one!!!