Sunday, November 23, 2008

Finito!

I have finished a few things! And found my camera + batteries. The pictures may not actually be any better than those on my cell phone. Maybe it's the photographer :-^
Here's my "Secret of The Stole" which is actually called Estes Park. You can't see all the pretty beads and lace patterns but trust me it is very fancy.

Here's the Advent Tree! OK, it's maybe a little tippy-tonks, but it's no longer looking anything like genitalia, thank god. I am starting to knit on all the little ornaments, lots of tiny pieces to sew together, but will be super cute.


And here's the 'Faux Fair Isle' cardigan I made for Brieanne. I do hope she likes it, and that it fits her little girl.


6 comments:

Katie said...

good work, super knitter!!! and the tree is gonna be cute with all the ornaments on it... if your fingers don't fall off first

Laurie said...

I will be knitting away on those tiny #%^&$ ornaments on our trip so you and Rotch better plan to drive both ways!

Sue said...

are rotch and katie staying here???

Laurie said...

I think they'd like to stay somewhere other than you-know-where...

Unknown said...

Love the finished projects! And Sue, can we stay with you? That would be awesome!!!!

Sue said...

I'm counting on it!