Saturday, November 22, 2008

Heading to The Park

The twins and Mikey came over today and hung out. They all give the new house two thumbs up, especially since we are only a block from the park! We walked over to check out the playground this morning:
Alex brought his guitar along just in case there was an audience (or for panhandling, not sure which)
Mikey took his puppy along for the walk. Puppy only tipped over about every two feet so it took us a while to get there. But he was a good dog, and no need to take a poop bag with this little guy.


7 comments:

Cara said...

i just cant get over how old they look! although if you had a better camera that would be nice!!

Sue said...

yes, where is your camera???

Laurie said...

I know I know! Camera is found, now need to get batteries. Guess I need to make a Costco run!

Meg said...

Costco run stat, I'm not sure I can handle these 'foggy' pics anymore. I can only imagine how long it took to get to the park with bow-wow rolling over every two steps.

Unknown said...

Shoot, we'll get you batteries if it will help!

Laurie said...

ok ok got the camera got the batteries. Now maybe the pix will be better, but I don't promise bc I am the world's shakiest photog!

Lis said...

Madeline has that same little dog. The string needs to be way longer!