Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Crazy Squirrel Action in Spokane Backyard!!



The King of the Squirrels, he is BADASS

WTF???!!! I was just out in the back yard thinking about floating in the pool for a while, when I hear all of this ruckus. I looked over and there are two insane squirrels attacking each other! One triumphed in his little squirrel way and the other skedaddled. Who knew squirrels got 'roid rage! Now I am kinda scared to go outside...



Other than that brief moment of animal excitement (Bindi the Jungle Girl I am NOT), it's very quiet here today. I think I am the only one alive in the 'hood this afternoon, it's sort of Twilight Zone around here. Doo doo doo doo...whew, Pia just came home, I can stop freaking myself out now.



Here's where it all happens...the fabulous backyard pool!





Kauni progress: moving along well considering it's too hot to knit! I am still in the purple/yellow/reds colors, hope another color comes along soon.

2 comments:

Sue said...

your headlines are BETTER than "A Bit O' Family News" headlines - and those were GOOD! you are killing me!

Unknown said...

Mom, you are getting a little bit crazy on me...it's time to get out of the house!