Monday, August 29, 2011

Yay! I'm in VA~

I am safely arrived in Virginia!  Tony and Cara picked me up at Dulles, which proves what good children they are, as traffic is horrible in DC. 

We  are going to the Luray Caverns tomorrow morning (Tony and I are going, as Cara has a meeting), and have plans to go to the Smithsonian, Mount Vernon, the Civil War Soldier's Museum/Bob Evans (both in the same strip mall lol) and maybe up to New York for the US Open.

But whatever we do, or even if we do nothing, I'm loving seeing my Fred & Irene.

4 comments:

zaideafraidey said...

good job, glad you made it safely, hope getting home is the same. Have a great time.

Sue said...

Yay! Have a blast - and bring them home with you!

Unknown said...

The Luray Caverns are awesome mom. Dad took me up there a couple years ago, and it was pretty incredible. Have tons of fun, and make them miss you lots!

Laurie said...

flight was crowded but fine. And I'm doing my best to get them home w me. Any more work kerfuffles and I may have them.