Our girl has a birthday today. She's too far away, all the way over on the East Coast. We miss her like 60. She's this:
- The person the room always revolves around
- The Family Fixer (doesn't every family have one of these?) She always makes sure everyone is doing okay and if they're not, she Fixes It.
- Tough-Nut Scrumpy Outside
- Gooey Marshmallow Inside
- The Sports Nut. You name the sport, she's either watching it, has watched it, or is going to watch it. And that probably includes the Bass Masters Tournament and Jai Alai.
- The Car Gal. Got a problem with your car? Ask Cara, she can tell you what to do, where to go and how much it's gonna cost. And will mail you the parts to fix it.
- The Reluctant Traveler. HATES and I do mean HATES flying. We're talking dread, misery, restless leg, air-sickness bag usage, drugs necessary air traveler. And yet she will fly to spend a vacation with her family. That's LOVE.
I love you so so so so much Cara Lee! Have a happy birthday, I assume y'all will go to The Tavern for your weekly dinner. Be sure they make Sloppy Joes and Niblets for you.