- Do NOT read any even a little bit scary book. I'm reading a John Grisham book, which shouldn't be scary at ALL. But it involves a creepy killer. Yikes. I have to check the door locks at least 10x before I go to bed.
- Ditto on any scary TV shows. And that would include anything involving murder, thinking about murder, talking about murder, or showing murder. So pretty much every show I usually enjoy watching. The good news is that I can watch Hoarders without anyone yelling at me.
- Do NOT Turn off all the lights BEFORE you head to the bedroom. SCARY!
- It's probably best to forget about reading the newspaper. That's full of scary stories.
- Try not to have super-sonic hearing late at night. Every little creak in and outside of the house is enough to put me on hyper-alert.
GET HOME SOON GIRLS! I'm a wreck without you!