Saturday, June 16, 2007

Weekend plans...


I knitted madly on the swatch for the doll sweater all during the Mariners game and have about an inch to show for it. Argh, this little sweater is probably going to take forever to knit! We are going camping today, so I'm packing a little bit sturdier project for the trip. I'm going to start the shawl pattern I picked up from the Seattle area Yarn Crawl last month. It's the "Touring Wrap" from Village Yarn and Tea shop, which uses 1 skein of Fleece Artist Suri Blue yarn (my yarn is a gorgeous sunset colorway). You can get the pattern here along with several other 1 skein patterns.

Hopefully we will survive the first camping trip of the summer with our friend Lorraine and her four little hooligans!

1 comment:

Sue said...

you are shaming me into finishing LAST year's shop hop projects . . .