Wednesday, November 24, 2010

History Repeats Itself

Deja Vu All Over Again!  I was dressing Mike P. the other morning, it was cold out so I was thinking "layers".  I pulled a turtleneck out of his drawer and popped it on the little guy.

He IMMEDIATELY fell to the floor, clawing at his neck and gagging "I can't breathe...gasp...gasp...screech!  Get this OFF ME, Wowe!!!!"

I almost couldn't pull it off of him, I was laughing so hard.  Because this is EXACTLY what Katie did (and still does) every time a turtleneck gets near her throat.

We went with a Pokemon t-shirt, and the heart-stopping choking cleared up immediately :-)


Katie said...

i am SO glad Mikey didn't die - turtleneck-related choking deaths are the #7 killer during the winter months.

Laurie said...

Hate you two turtleneckaphobes :)