Thursday, November 25, 2010
Happy Turkey Day!
Stuff I'm thankful for this year:
1. First, foremost and forever, my four fabulous children. I don't know what I did to deserve such terrific kids, but they are THE BEST.
2. A long queue of knitting projects, enough to keep me knitting for years. And if I have projects to knit and yarn, I won't die. Yay!
3. Sisters and nieces. The greatest gals I know.
4. RJ, Liam, Alex and Mikey. They keep me laughing (when I'm not yelling), plus they are such BOYS. Which is a good thing.
5. Books. I don't know what I'd do if I couldn't read. I've been doing it pretty much non-stop since I was six.
That's all I can think of for right now. Oh, I'm thankful that P. left a whole pecan pie here.