Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sock Progress!


Here's a pretty bad pic of my "Mystery Sock" which I just finished. Not sure if sock #2 is going to get made, these are cute but were a bit of a PITA to knit and the leg is definitely tight. Those are apples, cherries and watermelon in case you couldn't tell :-)
I'm almost done with my Rivendell socks and they are very beautiful! It's too hot to knit anything big, that's for sure. I have one sleeve of Maddie's Monster sweater to knit and I need to get on that bc I hear little sister arrived this morning and she's gonna need some sort of item knit by Auntie Lowdie!

4 comments:

Katie said...

little sister?!! yay!

Unknown said...

The sock is cute, and so is your monster sweater!

Katie said...

please blog something.

Laurie said...

your wish is granted ping! Of course, it's a super creepy blog entry...