Friday, June 26, 2009

Portland, Anyone?


August 6-9 I'm going to be working in the Cherry Tree Hill Yarn booth at Sock Summit! I get paid in yarn, which is fine by me :0 Is anyone else interested in spending a few days in beautiful Portland OR? I was thinking it might be fun to rent an apt or house in Portland since I am going to be there for a few days, so if you want to chip in and have a grand time with me (well maybe not WITH me since I will have to work, but at least we will be in the same place at night and for coffee in the morning), let me know.

4 comments:

Katie said...

that sounds so fun! i'm supposed to be at camp that weekend though, dang.

Laurie said...

rats!

Lis said...

Portland is supposed to be a very fun town. We'd love to go but prob will have BRAND NEW baby :-) 5 more weeks until due date.

Laurie said...

I cannot believe n.b. is coming so soon! tho I'm sure it doesn't seem like it is going fast for you :-)