Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A Really Big Show


Wow the eclipse tonight is spectacular! The boys and I have been reading all about it in the paper, so we were very excited to have an excellent view right out of the living room window. It's super clear tonight in Spokane, and you can see the full moon eclipsing very easily. There are two bright stars along with the moon, Regulus and Saturn (no I didn't know that until I read about it). Anyway, it has been a beautiful sight and a fun learning opportunity for the little guys!

4 comments:

Katie said...

aww, i had to miss it, being stuck in the windowless basement of the hospital. boo. but i'm glad you guys saw it! :)

Laurie said...

it was very cool!

Lis said...

It was very very cool. Can't believe we lucked out with a clear night.

Meg said...

Saw it on my way home from work and was talking to Val. I actually had to interrupt her and comment how amazing it was. BEAUTIFU:!