Friday, December 21, 2007

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Xmas


Lordy, I am out of practice in the marathon shopping department! Pia & Katie took me on a whirlwind trip to the local malls yesterday and we shopped our little hearts out. Our (fake) tree is up, though we still haven't managed to dig out the decorations. Packages are piled underneath, and I think I will be doing a LOT of wrapping today.
I am off in search of a 'Ben Ten' watch for Alex today, which means Toys R Us, yikes. Hope everyone else in Spokane has finished their shopping so I don't have to circle the parking lot for hours...

4 comments:

Sue said...

there is nothing wrong with a fake tree - and if left undecorated (or just throw tinsel at it as you pass by) you can safely leave it up until valentine's day without too much consternation - unlike the lights left up year round outside . . .

Laurie said...

since we haven't plugged in our Charlie Brown outside lights yet, I'm just ignoring them. The fake tree DOES have lights (tho one strand is not working) It's really a CB Xmas here at Fluther!

Sue said...

but you have yer chillins wit you - so life is good!praise jebus!

Laurie said...

it sure is! I love having all of them here (even if they still tease each other unmercifully)