Wednesday, December 19, 2007

A Fond Farewell

And so I bid a fond farewell to my friends at the Moran Prairie Library and retire from my career as a page after one short month...

I really enjoyed working with (well shelving) books and helping out at the lib, but Lorraine asked me to take over the daily care of my little guys, and I am glad to do so.

I'll be starting with Team Parlange after the first of the year, and of course I'll continue as a library customer! And this way I can accompany Katie on her LA drive (and make sure she is in a not too scary neighborhood. Though what I would do if she isn't I haven't figured out yet).



3 comments:

Katie said...

it was a great run you had...

and i'm super excited that we get to make another road trip! in my fancy new wheels! yay!

Sue said...

you are a fart-in-a-skillet! I cannot keep up with you!

Laurie said...

I'm just a busy little bee. NOT. and get the Ricky Gervais tapes ready KT, CARL PILKINGTON woot woot!