Friday, June 10, 2011

Best Season Yet

I'm so excited for Season 8 of "So You Think You Can Dance"!  I know, my life is so dull that a televised dance contest is a weekly highlight.  But we've been eagerly awaiting the start of season 8, and so far, it hasn't disappointed.  The top 20 dancers all look amazing (even the "Woo" guy), and last night's show had some incredible routines.

I haven't chosen a favorite yet.  My heart still belongs to last season's darling Kent:

I loved this crazy kid.  But I'm sure there will be contenders for my heart this season. 

2 comments:

Katie said...

Yay! I LOVE SYTYCD! :D

and i watched all the routines this morning at work... i think the guys' suit/door routine was my fave!

Laurie said...

loved that, also loved the hip-hop boys routine. Get back to work!