Steve is nearly eligible for the senior discount, but thanks to the recent cataract surgery, he enjoys the vision of a mere youth.
Reasons I love Steve to pieces:
1. He's the world's best morning person -- fixes my coffee, makes my bagel, gets the newspaper, and brings it all to me to enjoy, with a smile on his face. Then heads off to do laundry.
2. He is incredibly kind and generous. I've never heard him say 'no' to anyone for any reason. Even when he probably should say no, he still gives of his time, energy and love.
3. He still thinks I'm cute. (Maybe not since he's had the cataract removed, though...)
4. He puts up with all of the Longinotti abuse and heckling with good humor.
5. When we are traveling, he never refuses to stop when I ask -- bathroom breaks, thrift store excursions, yarn store stops, historical site investigations and more, Steve endures them without complaint.
6. He's the world's best massage therapist, and insists I come to his office every week to get a massage. Even though he has to pay for me to take an hour of his time.
7. He's a wonderful grandpa to the boys, and will be an even better gramps whenever his or my kids get around to producing some grandkids.
8. He does housework without complaining, and even sometimes without having to be asked.
9. He makes my car payment every month.
10. He never yells when I get us lost (which is every time I try to read a map)
Hope your day is wonderful! Love you!