Friday, November 9, 2007

A Visit to Miss Hadley Jane

We stopped by to visit with Hads and her mama (and big brother Rudy) after our pedis today (which were AWESOME. My heels may no longer tear holes in the sheets). That little girl is absolutely precious. 16 pounds of pure joy. And obvs. her Mom is the center of her universe, you should see her little (round) face absolutely light up with delight whenever Mama talks to her. I just loved seeing the two of them interact, I've known Megan since she was born of course, and it's lovely seeing what a wonderful mom she is and how much she and her little girl love each other.

4 comments:

Meg said...

You're not supposed to make people cry when they read the blog! I loved your guys' visit, it made my whole day. Love ya!

Cara said...

I am so excited to meet HJP. I can't wait and there is no doubt in my mind that Megs is a great mom. A job she was born to do, I think. But it doesn't seem that long ago that we would hide underneath the stairway closet at Mimi's house and sing Uno Do Si Eta. Now a mom, wow.

Laurie said...

and it's up to you two to teach Uno Dos to a new generation of cousins. And annoy their moms (of course, one of you IS the mom)

Unknown said...

Lavire is totally right megs. It was adorable to see the way that Hadley Jane looked for you every time she heard your voice (and every time she didn't). That girl loves her Mama, and it is no wonder. If she is half as attentive to Ry, he is in big trouble!