Sunday, November 18, 2007

Scandinavian Cardigan #2


Almost done with Mikey's cardigan--2 down, 2 to go before Christmas!


I 've owned this sewing machine for at least 5 years, and have never been able to figure out how to do zigzag stitch. Well, what do you know, I pulled out the user's manual and there were the instructions. And by golly, it zigzags like a champ!
This is the cardigan right after it was machine stitched and cut down the center front. All it needs is the ribbing for the front and the neck ribbing, stitch up the underarms and block and it is dunzo!

6 comments:

Sue said...

good god woman - could you slow down a LITTLE bit?? you make us all look so bad! well, ME anyway . . .

Laurie said...

I can't cuz 1. it's my therapy. and 2. I have to get these done before I get my sample sweaters to knit, which may take forever to finish.

Meg said...

You are ultimate knit wit. Way to go L-dine. Now someone start working on a stocking for Hadley...because we know her Mama can't do it:).

Sue said...

have one in the works . . .

Laurie said...

Susan is the Queen of Christmas Stockings!

Meg said...

Oh Susna, you're the best! Hads isn't even going to be able to sleep tonight because she's so excited!!! We'll bring her over, you're used to "hold the baby."