Saturday, November 3, 2007

Crafty!



We went to the annual Inland Crafts show yesterday, small show but very nice items. We saw your belt furniture guy, B! Rick Milburn's belt furniture is so clever.




There were other very cool artists, I got a really beautiful tray (pottery) which I'm giving to Lorraine as inspiration for her color scheme in her remodel. It's similar in colors to the little rice bowl on the lower right. Pia got a pretty purple bracelet, and we oohed and aahed over this piece of jewelry:


which we couldn't afford, natch. I've decided to unilaterally change my birthstone to the garnet, because I am hating my real stone, the world's ugliest: peridot. Ugly green, not even a good green color!
That was pretty much our major excitement for the day (well, other than Susan planned Lorraine's remodel with her and they picked out cabinets). We did lots of knitting last night and watched Stacy and Clinton do "What Not to Wear". Sue and I are waiting for them to do "Sisters who spend 90% of their lives in pj's", where we just know WE will be the fashion victims. ;-)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Maybe we can start a letter campaign to get Stacy and Clinton to do that show!

Katie said...

looks like you gals have been busy bees! sounds like fun... and i'm really glad Loops is redoing the kitchen finally! :)

Meg said...

When they show up at your door, just tell them "It's a Grammy Day." That's what Tater always says when I see her in her jammies at noon on Mondays, and I don't even give it a second thought.

Laurie said...

then EVERY day is Grammy Day! woot woot!