Tuesday, November 13, 2007

THE Place to do your Christmas Shopping!


That would be Ostrom's Drugs in Kenmore WA (did you know that Ostie's rates a mention in Wikipedia? OK it's the Kenmore entry, but still...)


My multi-tasking sister B-Z is the gift buyer at Ostie's. The store held their annual Holiday Open House last Sunday, which we attended. Tons of great gifts!! If you are looking for angels, snowmen, Snowbabies, adorable items for infants and oh so much more, you gotta go there.

Shameless plug, but I'm serious, this store has so many cool holiday things! Santa shops here, I'm pretty sure (or I hope MY Santa does.)

10 comments:

Meg said...

Sad, no comments about Osties. It is THE place for all your Xmas needs, and was so fun to have all the best family members there...sorry for the losers that missed (except for two people who had tix to the best show of the year, you are exempt).

Laurie said...

I KNOW. Where are the Ostie's fans of the world? I happen to know Susan shops there about 5x a week, and it's one of the 3 places Mims still knows how to drive to (in daylight anyways) thanks for commenting, you are a good girl.

Sue said...

what can you say about Osties - I really don't want anyone to know about it - AND I am fearful of what they are going to cut out when they move to the new digs . . .

Laurie said...

where are they going anyway? and won't it be bigger??? more room for B-Z's buys?

Sue said...

they are moving into the old kenmore denny's - that whole shopping area is being torn down for god knows how long . . .

Meg said...

Susna, I'll find us a good support group.

Laurie said...

well, I'm sure the Ostie's loyalists won't allow them to get rid of anything GOOD. I'd be fine if they ax the 'joke' aisle and also anything to do with Precious Moments.

Sue said...

do it quick meg - i'm starting to obsess

Meg said...

I hate the joke aisle! And all the figurines that hold the numbers for your birthday year. GAG!

Laurie said...

let's just hope Zaide reads the blog comments and responds accordingly.