It's a good day to curl up in front of the TV with the knitting. Grey and windy and cold! Our yard is full of leaves; that means it needs to snow very soon so we don't have to look at them on the ground anymore :-)
I seem to have a plethora of WIPs (works in progress) right now. These are just the ones sitting in my basket right now:
- socks in Online City Color yarn in the Seattle colorway (think blue, green and grey) Sock #1 is almost done. It's stripey.
- Princess Leah wig/hat for Pia's Halloween costume. One 'bun' to knit then it's done.
- Alex's Ninja mask for his Halloween costume. Haven't started it yet, so better get busy!
- Doll panties and stockings. I was supposed to make these AGES ago, but got sidetracked. The pants are almost done. The stockings are going to be a real challenge, with some short row action to shape the feet.
- Liam's Pirate Hat. Not started yet, but the yarn is in the basket waiting patiently.
Plus I have a stack of books I want to read. And housework galore that could be done. I guess it is a good thing the weather is nasty, maybe I'll get at least one of these things accomplished (prolly not the housework tho)