Monday, March 12, 2012

Can't Wait!

The NCAA Tournament is almost here!  Katie is taking Thursday & Friday off work and we'll be parked in front of the TV getting our fill of basketball!

In our family pool, I (as always) am opting for team loyalty over common sense, and have the Zags winning it all.  This approach has never gotten me higher than 4th place, and I was dead last in 2011, due to using "auto-select" to fill out my bracket.  Just relying on gut instinct, who has the better mascot, and which coach/program I hate more to make my selections.

Go Zags!

3 comments:

Cara said...

i have decided i am not going to try and use any common sense and i went with the "i think this could be an upset" approach.

Laurie said...

hmmm, we shall see. I had no logical basis at all...

Meg said...

I can see no reason why you don't win. Trust me. I am no better. I usually pick it based on the schools I would like to have attended.