The summer of 2010 wasn't one of my best, due to the broken arm on June 1st. The boys and I had lots of summer plans, which we didn't get to do:
- Dig fossils at the Stonerose site in Republic
- Go rollerskating
- Spend days at the lake and/or the river
- work in my garden
- have ice cream at the Milk Bottle
- hang out at the Comstock pool
- take Lucy for lots of adventures
- go hiking
Most of all, I learned that eventually you DO get better, and that time DOES pass, even though on June 1st, I couldn't imagine a time that I'd be (mostly) pain-free and mobile.
Here's to a better autumn 2010!