Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Brave Little Toaster II


Just have to report that yesterday I actually let one of the chickens sit on my shoulder! And I petted its head. Baby Steps, People. Of course, Al claimed that said chicken pooped on me. Not true, but it departed from my shoulder in a hurry :-)

BTW, the 3 surviving chickens are getting BIG. Eggs soon I hope. Li'l Honey (Mikey's), Grizelda (Al's) and Sprints/Stripes/Something Else (RJ's who has about 18 names) are enjoying searching for bugs and worms in the yard. And no further hawk attacks.

4 comments:

Katie said...

gross. why would you do that?

Laurie said...

So I won't be scared of chickens anymore? Now you go swim with giant sea turtles and we will be even.

Lis said...

Swimming with turtles is pretty amazing. Have yet to have a chicken sit on me. Fresh eggs would be so nice!

Katie said...

ahh! NOT gonna happen.