Sunday, January 10, 2010

Finishing Frenzy!

I'm trying to finish some projects so I can feel all virtuous for the new year.

"Colonnade Shawl". I started this just a week ago, yay for thick yarn and big needles! It's a scarf/shawlette sort of thing. I don't totally love it, but it was a good 'carry along' project. And the colors are prettier than they look in the picture ("Tuscany" colorway from Lorna's Laces)


This is my cute "February Lady Sweater" which has been finished since October, just needed buttons sewn on. And so I did. This sweater is really cute, and it flatters any figure, I swear. I have seen it worn by all kinds of shapes and sizes, and it looks great on everyone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm working on the Colonnade shawl too! I love it but knitting with such big yarn and needles hurts my hands.

Meg said...

Love the orange sweater...adorable.