I've been 'tagged' to do this on Facebook about a killion times (the boys informed me that 'killion' is a legit number, along with 'kazillion'). So I'm going to do it here because 1. I prefer to bloggity-blog and 2. I started it on FB and it got erased at about #22 so now I'm boycotting FB. So here's my list of factoids about moi:
1. I do everything left-handed except knit.
2. When I was in 3rd grade, I wanted to be an Egyptologist.
3. I prefer dark chocolate.
4. Even though I have been knitting non-stop for over 30 years, I only have 1 sweater and 1 pair of socks that I kept for myself.
5. I learned to read at age 6 and have read the morning newspaper every day since then.
6. I've eaten the same thing for breakfast (bagel with cheddar cheese on top and coffee) every day for the last 20 years.
7. I am married to the world's nicest man; he has never said no to anyone as far as I know :-)
8. My children are my greatest pride and joy.
9. I am afraid of all animals except spiders.
10. I have a secret desire to live on a farm and/or have chickens in my backyard. This despite the fact as stated in #9.
11. I have the world's greatest sisters.
12. If I could live anywhere in the world, I'd choose England.
13. Italian or French Roast coffee, with a splash of half/half -- my drink of choice.
14. I hate flavored coffee.
15. I didn't learn to like Mexican food until I was well into my 40s.
16. My happiest childhood memories were made while I was visiting Toddie and Baba's house.
17. My nieces are the BEST (nephews too!)
18. I am lucky enough to take care of the four wildest, sweetest, craziest and most adorable boys in the known universe.
19. I used to hate nail polish because it made my fingernails feel like they were 'smothering', but now I like it.
20. I read before bed every night, without fail.
21. I secretly love Kraft Mac & Cheese with peas mixed in.
22. My favorite movie of all time is Gone With the Wind.
23. I once told my sister Susan that I thought June Lockhart (the mom on "Lassie") was beautiful. She teased me until I cried.
24. I do the New York Times crossword puzzle in pen.
25. I wish I had stayed home with my kids when they were little.
OK, that's done. Geez, I'm not very exciting am I? :-)