Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Dept. of Guilty Pleasures


I love Dominick Dunne. I have read every 'true crime among the rich and famous' article he wrote for Vanity Fair mag. So I was pretty sad to read about his death a couple of weeks ago.
However, truTV saved me by running a marathon of his show "Power, Privilege and Justice", which I DVR'd (is that a verb?) and have been watching over the Labor Day weekend. Bliss! Nothing better than knitting and watching murder and mayhem.
What show is your guilty pleasure?

4 comments:

Cara said...

my guilty pleasure is "hoarders". It comes on after Intervention.

Laurie said...

I need to watch that one, it sounds totes wretched!

zaideafraidey said...

Bob and I are currently in a 24 marathon. Over the labor day weekend we watched 8 episodes, can you say "lazy lorka" I also enjoy Dexter and just purchased the first two seasons of Mad Men.

Laurie said...

I have not watched ANY of those shows, but would love to watch Mad Men, so may have to join you in a lorca weekend of DVD viewing.