Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I Got Nothin'

To blog about that is. Same old same old here. Our snow is finally melting and it's at that hideous dirty stage where you just long for it to all go away. Do I need a vacation to someplace warm? No doubt.

I'm procrastinating on finishing my Advent Tree ornaments, but need to get them done so I can put the tree away till next year. Meantime, I'm making a pretty pair of socks and selling off a bunch of my stash as I decided I need money more than yarn right now. No wonder I'm depressed! I love my yarn stash like you wouldn't believe.

And I got in big trubs for letting the boys buy weapons at the dollar store. Call me irresponsible.

8 comments:

Cara said...

a few weapons never hurt anyone, especially if they were only a dollar!!

Allison said...

Ditto...besides, if no one buys weapons for them, they make their own anyway.

Laurie said...

LOL I tried both of those lines of reasoning. Didn't work, still got the stink eye.

Unknown said...

Just blame your little brother for it...you've used that move before.

zaideafraidey said...

you won't be in trouble for long, all the $ store sh*t only lasts a day for two anyway!! In the meantime I rescued Katies knitting project from Mimi's and put it in the mail (to your house) today.
xxoo

Laurie said...

and I have your contest prize sitting here, ready to mail! You will LOVE it.

Katie said...

yay BZ! you are my hero!

Laurie said...

got the project, maybe K will actually FINISH IT.