Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Vacation Time!

Woot Woot, we are on vacation! Lorraine and the boys took off a bit early to spend a week on Whidbey, at this ADORABLE cabin on Useless Bay:


According to the owners, the cabin was built by their Norwegian uncle in the 30s. I just got a message from Lorraine that they arrived and they are sooo excited! They are off to the beach to look for orcas and whatnot:




Lovely view from the cabin! I am heading over to Seattle on Friday and will be joining them on 'Whit-by' on Sunday. I am really looking forward to a few days on the water, reliving childhood memories. Boy, do I wish we still had the old cabin 6 & cabin 7!!!!


4 comments:

Katie said...

wahoo! have fun! :)

Sue said...

yeah, i'm pretty sure I will never forgive mom for THAT one . . .

Laurie said...

I know...

Meg said...

One of the things I remember most about the cabin is treasure hunts on the beach, "log tag" and there always being a ton of sand all over the house. WAH. I miss it.