Monday, March 3, 2008

Girls Girls Girls!

My great nieces are undoubtedly the world's most adorable babies! Here are some pictures I stole from the mama's website:

Loggie the House Elf twinkles with delight at the thought of racing Hadley the Tortoise to the pile of toys... Hads is too busy trying to figure out how Loggity grew that head of hair to get ready to scoot.


Tatum, Queen of the Five Year Olds! Making every birthday wish come true, and keeping unruly party guests in line with a wave of her magic wand.

Don't you just want to pinch those cute round leggies? Tate is relaxing at the barre, getting ready to do some high kicks, I'm sure.

6 comments:

Katie said...

hey! copy-cat!

Laurie said...

what! I'm off to check your blog!

Meg said...

I'll have to check your blog too. She's going to blame this on the sickness I'm sure! Love the house elf and the lazy lork.

Lis said...

House elf...what a perfect description. They're both so cute!

Unknown said...

Update your blog lady!

Katie said...

new posts! new posts! since I know you're not working... :)