Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Special Event!


Here's Tatum and her BFF Sadie, all dolled up to attend "Disney Princesses on Ice" with their Mamas. Pam tried to talk Tate into wearing her Snow White outfit, but the girl was having none of that. She looks very glam in her party dress and fancy coat though!
I'm betting there wasn't a single male in attendance, other than some dads who would have rather been anywhere else. Josh didn't seem too broken-hearted about staying home with Logan, I gotta say. ;-)

6 comments:

Sue said...

it was THE event of the year - the princesses were BEYOOOTIFUL - and she explained to me in great detail how it was better to wear the fancy party dress so none of the princesses would get hurt feelings if she identified with only one of them

Laurie said...

OMG she is toooooo presh! What a sensitive flower she is, LOVE IT. I just know she would have wanted to be just like June Lockhart when she grew up (if only she were a child of the 60s).

Sue said...

oh yes timmy have some cookies -

Meg said...

Just when I think I couldn't love this kid anymore.

Laurie said...

ain't that the truth! I thought her 'drama' comment was the very best but this may top it.

Unknown said...

Seriously, every time I see here, she has some knew phrase that just makes me want to love her even more...if that's possible. Of course nothing was funnier to me then when she was saying "totally" this weekend.