Tuesday, November 13, 2007

A Fun Trip


We had a great time on our trip to Seattle! Pia got to hold Hadley to her heart's content (in fact, some may say she was kind of a pig about it). We have pix, will post them when P. gives me her camera.
Great nieces Tatum and Logan are getting SO big. Tate showed us her ballet (twirl and 1st & 2nd positions) and her gymnastics (tumbling on the hardwood floor, then on the rug which was a little more comfy) moves, she is ready for Dancing With the Stars. Loggity is super crawler, and has lots of new teeth. I can't believe she is going to be ONE next month! I found a cute birthday present for her, which will prolly annoy her parents no end (you've been warned lol)
We wrapped up our visit with a trip to the yarn store (natch). Hilltop East in Bellevue. Man, that place was slammed with customers, and on a Sunday afternoon no less. Katie persevered through the lines to get a pattern and yarn to knit a scarf and try her hand at knitting cables on the matching hat. Go KT! You can do it! Of course, the sample sweater they had on display, which was the one pattern I really wanted, was not in stock. Poop Sandwich.

7 comments:

Katie said...

it was such a fun visit, I'm glad you gals made it over! and don't worry Peeps, we expect nothing less than the baby-hogging. :P

Laurie said...

how's the scarf coming along?

Katie said...

slowly but surely...

Unknown said...

Hey you two, if you want me to commit to a Chinese baby, you better start encouraging this sort of behavior of baby stealing...it may be the only thing that works at this point. ;)

Meg said...

SUCH a fun visit! I was so, so, so happy when you guys surprise visited at my house. You guys are great and I had so fun watching you enjoy Miss Hads as much as I do.

Meg said...

Okay Peeps, she's yours for the weekend. Now get on the China list! Can you imagine how incredibly cute she would be. And you wouldn't have to worry about her having "sundstrom legs", or all the crazy neurosis her Grandma has, or being white and pale, or having chinese pig eyes (oh wait, those she will probably have). But you get my drift.

Sue said...

amen, Lavs, amen