Friday, November 23, 2007

A Good Day!

We had a lovely Thanksgiving feast with our friend Lorraine and her boys, plus guests. And Lorraine outdid herself with the cooking (and not a bit of curry or coconut was used, whew!) I don't think I can look at food for at least another day (kidding!) Now we are waiting for Katie to roll in from Seattle, where maybe we can talk her into making Spokane hq for her next nursing assignment....

On the knitting front, I am just about done with Scandinavian cardi #2. I just need to block and add some buttons.

2 comments:

Sue said...

we missed you guys yesterday - we are still waddling around from all the great eats! I finished the pants and two stockings - two more to go!

Laurie said...

wow that was fast on the pants, and good girl on finishing projects! Missed you guys too.