Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Knitting for Round Ladies


Which would be me...I realized I need something I could wear to the library that would be a little more flattering than my usual t-shirt. I pulled out "Folk Vests" and found several vests that I think will be both fun to knit and help cover up some of my tummy flab. Guess I should start doing crunches huh!
I am also planning to walk to and from work (it's only a few blocks, but hey, every bit helps), so I need to get a little bag I can use to knit as I walk. Luckily, Knit Picks has just the thing: The Port-A-Pocket. I'm ordering it today, and I can knit a row or two on the way to and from work!

7 comments:

Meg said...

Folk Vests? You should fit right in at the Library:).

Laurie said...

yep I am working on the super nerd wardrobe

Sue said...

megan will be BEGGING for one when she sees them!

Laurie said...

if she doesn't watch it, I am going to buy her scrub tops with cartoon characters on them. Creepy ones!

Meg said...

Oh puhlease...never have I worn a scrub top with any sort of character. And CHMRC couldn't change me... I won't even do it for the kids.

Sue said...

what if we MAKE you one Megs - would you feel obligated to wear it???

Laurie said...

you and Katie. I think I will find Grinch scrubs for both of you! And you will HAVE to wear them b/c your mother/auntie says so.