Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Day One a Success!


OK, being a library page is NOT rocket science, lol. However, I have duties to perform in my new job, including shelving books, picking up paper scraps, locking doors and turning off the lights at the end of the day.

My library is about a hundredth of the size of the library pictured at the left. But it's still a good little library, and I noticed several books I will have to check out when I get a chance. And with my staff lib. card, no fines! woot woot!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it mom! How many people did you shush today?

Katie said...

hurray! i'm glad you enjoyed day 1... so proud of you! :)

Laurie said...

lol, no shushing, that is the job for the big wheels at the lib. I'm just a peon. But I DO get to lock the doors at the end of the day!

Sue said...

wow - that is a lot of 'spons! did your chopsticks stay in?? congrats!

Laurie said...

lol, didn't wear the chopsticks, saving them for a 'special' day.

Meg said...

Good work! Are there lots of paper scraps? What slobs! Happy shelving! BTW, isn't the late fee for a lib. book like 10 cents?

Laurie said...

A DAY! it adds up! and yes there are slobs here at Moron Prairie lib.