Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Grim Reaper


Mikey has been a wee bit obsessed lately...with death. As only a 4 year old can be. We're not sure where he got the idea (the brothers, maybe? lol) but last night he started sobbing, and asked Mama when she was going to die. She said not for a long time, and when she did, she'd be in heaven. He asked "how will I find you?" and Riveria told him "we'll still be here to take care of you". Mikey said "I only want my Mom!". Oh, so heartbreaking.

Today, he told me, "I am really, really, really sad. Because my mom might die." So I told him, "she won't die for a long long time, Mikey, so you don't have to worry about it". He replied, "Oh, okay, can I play X-Box?". How quickly they recover.

1 comment:

Cara said...

definately sounds like the brothers taught him this. such a soft hearted peanut...