Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Tuesday Report


I actually put in a full day of work today! It's nice to not feel like ass anymore (for the most part) and to have my urine back to a normal color...


I finished a sock, but it's kind of big. So sock #2 will have to be knit on smaller needles, then I'll have to do sock #1 again. bleagh. Mr. Squirrel is drying and waiting for stuffing (and sorry, Meg, he is going to get eyes. He won't be able to spot Scary Black Kitty otherwise--"Spooky" is another one of my felted animals that look as though they were abandoned at the animal shelter) I'm tempted to knit a pumpkin so I'll have a Halloween decoration (I'm not too good with the holiday decor). There's a cute pattern on Knitty and I actually have some orange yarn...


And the Mariners are trying to grasp defeat from the jaws of an 8-1 lead. thank god baseball season is almost over :-0
Seattle relatives: I'm STILL trying to figure out when I can come over...waah! I am too poor right now! Will start checking pockets and under the couch cushions for change to use for gas...

2 comments:

Meg said...

That cat is scarier than the little creepy, lion thing Hadley has! It will be a perf Halloween dec.

Laurie said...

and it actually has no eyes now, making it even more frightening. Small children run screaming when they see "Spooky"