Sunday, September 23, 2007

Goodbye Summer

It's official, we started draining the pool today (not that we've used it for a month, so it's also full of leaves and is looking pretty green) Away go the pool toys, the 'monster traps' the boys set up all over the back yard, the barbeque, the toys...On the bright side, I did find the missing pairs of scissors out in the grass (I guess those were needed to create the monster traps)

Our weather here is perfect, with warm days in the 60s and cool nights. September is my favorite month in Spokane! And it's great knitting weather too, I'm working on my Kauni Leftovers Socks, plus finishing up with Mr. Squirrel (I can't find his eyeballs right now, wonder if they are out in the grass too?) I have yarn for some beautiful sweaters, so I may be tempted to start some new projects shortly.

And just because it makes me laugh and warms my heart every time I view it, here's our Miss Tatum torch singing her little heart out. "Goodbye My Lovah" is the best performance EVER.

5 comments:

Sue said...

not only does she do "good-bye my lovah" - but an awesome "Killah Man" too!

Sue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Laugh everytime I hear it!

Meg said...

She's the best! We love that Tater Tot...and Loggity too!

Cara said...

where does she learn such hilarious things. i don't know how pam kept it together!