Saturday, October 1, 2011

A Date with Pia

Pia and I had a fun date last night (Katie & Lulu were at camp, we missed you gals).  We hit the bookstore (Yes, P found a new YA novel and I opted for the latest Laurie King Mary Russel/Sherlock Holmes novel), Pia got a new winter jacket at North Face (just opened in Spokane), we had dinner at Twigs, and we went to see "Moneyball".

Excellent movie, I really enjoyed it.  Brad Pitt was great as Billy Beane, I always love Jonah Hill and I was impressed with the movie's storyline.  BC I wasn't sure there WAS an interesting story line to be had, even though I love baseball.  I figured if nothing else, I could just watch Brad.  But there actually was a plot and interesting characters.  I kind of hated Brad's hair though.  Too long.

No signs of mice when we got home.  Nothing in the traps.  YET.

2 comments:

Meg said...

Good to know, just finished the book and was wondering how they were going to make a movie on it. Love your ghetto bootlegged cell phone photo.

Laurie said...

lol it IS terrible isn't it? Looks like one I would have taken.