Tuesday, March 1, 2011

It's the Little Things That Make Me Happy

Over the years, I have purchased probably 10,000 stitch markers for my knitting.  And the ONLY ONES I can ever find are the crappy Susan Bates red and blue plastic ones that date from about 1973.  These are the world's most terrible markers.  And I always have plenty of them and curse whenever I'm forced to use them.

So I finally broke down and bought a couple of packages of nice flexible markers.  Which make me very happy.  And will probably immediately get lost.  If I took the time to dig down in the couch and chairs here, I'd probably find 9,999 of the missing good markers.

3 comments:

Sue said...

I buy them every week -

zaideafraidey said...

are the ones you hate the ones on the left??/ If so I hate those too.

Laurie said...

actually those are new ones. I hardly ever use those ones but needed them for a project I was working on. I generally hate them