Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Farewell Liz T

Elizabeth Taylor died today, for some reason I thought that would never happen.  She was such an icon of fabulousness --- the original Queen of Fuckingfantastica.  You youngs may not remember her, but she was totes hot in her youth:

And for some reason, I worship this picture of La Liz in her super groovy hot pants and go-go boots.  R. Burton in the white shoes, not so much.

Watch "National Velvet" or "Lassie Come Home".  I dare you not to fall in love with her.

5 comments:

Lis said...

I LOVED national velvet when I was little. I think I probably wore the VHS tape out.

Katie said...

agreed, Nat'l Velvet was SO great. as was Liz T.

zaideafraidey said...

how come my big thighs do not look that good? (think a tan would help??)

Laurie said...

we haven't seen you in hot pants and go-go boots in quite a few years Zaids. Try it and we'll let you know how you look (and yes a tan would help Pale One.)

zaideafraidey said...

oh god no.