Sunday, March 20, 2011

Happy Spring!

I cannot believe today is the first day of Spring!  Winter is over, yay! 

In honor of Spring springing, here's a picture by one of my favorite artists, Carl Larsson.  If I win the lottery, I'm going to have a house just like Carl's.  Note the knitting on the table?  Picture me sitting right there.

Katie says I need to be the gardener this summer, since I am mostly recovered from "bwoken awm" (as Mikey says).  Our soil is too cold and wet to do anything with yet, but we DO have room in the basement to start some seeds...

5 comments:

Sue said...

I am thinking of doing tomatoes - and maybe rhodies where the dog run was . . . god - that means going outside!

Lis said...

So excited for warm weather. CAnt wait to start the veggies. Are you going to do garbage can potatoes this year too?

Laurie said...

I think I am doing GC spuds, plus was at Walgreens today and saw TOPSY TURVY Tomatoes & Strawberries, totes doing those too!!!!

Sue said...

STAY OUT OF WALMART - I WILL SEND $$ SO YOU CAN GO ELSEWHERE!!!!

Laurie said...

not walMART, WalGREENS. We don't have Ostie's over here ya know.