Friday, September 5, 2008

Too Cool for School!


Tiny little Tatum is actually a Kindergartner now!  I cannot believe that our little doll is in school.  Here are some pix I swiped from her website (because her mama claims she is 'too busy to blog', I can't imagine why):

The family posing for a happy picture.  Somehow Josh stifled his sobs long enough to smile..

Waiting to enter the prison yard.  Geez, I hope they have grass somewhere on the compound for Tate to play on.  She looks okay with it all though (first in line!)

Evidently, Tate encountered some hooligans on the first day, because she seems to have had all of her teeth knocked out.

Grammy you'd better post some deets here so we know how it all went!  And if she went back for Day 2!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

She is just to precious for words! I can't believe she's already in Kindergarten. And seriously, what is with the penitentiary playground??

Sue said...

That isn't the playground - that is the bus area! She told Pam, after the first day, "Mama, I totally have to take naps on the weekend!" - and she did! Also, no dresses on Thursday - that is PE day. AND she eats in a cafeteria!!!

Laurie said...

oh what a big girl! You have to teach her the 60s trick of wearing shorts under her skirt on PE days Grammy! Then she can still wear dresses. So cute, does she get to buy hot lunch? And I'm still wondering about all those toofies...

Unknown said...

OK, that makes me feel better. I was worried about Pam and Josh's neighborhood for a minute there. I love our little napper.

Sue said...

She was complaining a week ago or so that something "sharp" was in her mouth - and when I looked - a new perm tooth coming in! And the sweet baby teeth weren't one bit loose - and then the other bottom one started - so off to the dentist who pulled the two front (which were a TINY bit wobbly) and the ones on each side to make room - shades of her mother!

Sue said...

ps - Mama was the teary eyed one this time!

Laurie said...

poor Mama. and Baby. The twins are getting lots of teeth pulled too. And their dentist doesn't say 'just pretend it's the olden days' when the novacaine isn't working...