Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Skyn Report

Just got home from Spokane Eye Clinic, where our brave little Steve had a ginormous cataract removed.  He says he is already able to see much better!  Now he won't crash into mailboxes, bike riders, ATMs and the like on the side of the road due to complete lack of depth perception.

Just a reminder, Skyn: I function pretty well as a nurse for THREE DAYS.  After that, I turn into Nurse Ratched and start hinting about the black needle in my 'special first aid kit'...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Three days? If recent memory serves, it's more like three hours.

Laurie said...

don't be that way, Rotch. I can't help it.

Sue said...

he will be so amazed at the colors he can see now - and still don't let him drive!!!!!

Sue said...

ok - his three minutes must be up!

Laurie said...

yep, he's done. But I'm being kind and driving him places for another day or so. Don't want to have to care for an accident victim.