Saturday, September 20, 2008

Knitting Stuff

I am swamped with projects!  And that's just the stuff I have already started...I'm not even counting the yarn and patterns that are waiting their turn.

Here's the swatch I knit for the cardigan I am making as a commission for a nice lady (her little girl size 4 so hopefully it won't take too long).  It's the Faux Fair Isle cardi from an old Interweave Knits.  The yarn is Organic Wool by Fleece Artist, and I love the color changes.


And here's my "Secret of the Stole III" through Clue #5.  I believe we are at about the halfway point.  It's really pretty, now I'll have to find a fancy place to wear it when it's all done.  Or just glam up for Safeway shopping.


8 comments:

Nautical Knitter said...

Oh, I love your stole! Great Job!!

Sue said...

love it! let's wear 'em to the retreat! (if I get my Hanami done . . .)

Laurie said...

great Idea. and we can just wrap them around us and trail the yarn & beads if need be.

Sue said...

that will be perfect - because mine gets drug around everywhere and is totally filthy now . . .

Laurie said...

I'm sure mine is too, if I took a close look...did you get your info about the retreat?

Sue said...

I did - but I can't see hauling my Barcalounger across the state so I will have a comfy chair to knit in - will bring a light and an extension cord though . . . Can you set up a room for you, me and Pat - maybe no big hills to climb to get there??? OF course if there are two more waifs and strays that will be great - warn them we all snore!!!

Unknown said...

Stacy and Clinton would be really proud if you got glammed up for shopping mom.

Laurie said...

I'll see what I can do. And I snore too so I'm told. Peeps I promise I will wear my stole to Alby's!