Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I'm Impressed!

I got a sample of "Soak" no-rinse soap for knitted items with my latest Woolgirl order (and also a pen--woot woot for freebies!)  I tried it on Mikey's bloody nose pirate sweater, and wow!  It got all the blood out with no scrubbing or anything.  All I had to do was SOAK it (guess that's why they named it that ;-) for 15 minutes in cool water.  Came out beautifully and you don't even have to rinse it out.

I am going to have to spring for the full size bottle!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That's really cool mom. I should probably get something to wash my knits with. I'm so bad about it!

Sue said...

I will have to see if it is at main street - or i will be ordering on-line - love the no rinsing!

Katie said...

WOW fancy new layout!

Lis said...

fancy new page! With Madeline around we need a costco sized version of that!

Laurie said...

Had to go w fall color scheme.

Sue said...

DoDo - order me some o' that "Soak" for when I come over next month . . .