Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I Must Have These!


Are these not the cutest things EVER? Pocket Pie Molds at Williams-Sonoma. The boys would adore little pies made using these. I think I will stop by W-S when Katie and I go to Harry Potter this evening...(after much confusion on my part bc Katie for some bizarre reason trusted ME to buy moving tix for the opening day, by which I assumed she meant DAY not after work, we traded our 2:00 pm tickets for 5 pm and we are stoked for the new HP movie! I hope Katie wears a wizard costume...)

5 comments:

Katie said...

i may allow you to paint a lightning bolt on my forehead, but that's as far as i go... ;)

and those pie molds are so effing adorable!!! LOVE them.

Laurie said...

we have to stop and get some! And I'm so painting a lightning bolt on you.

zaideafraidey said...

let me know how the pies turn out, they are cute.

Laurie said...

mission accomplished, bought a heart and a star. I have a recipe for cherry pies, so will report back this weekend. The boys are sleeping over Saturday and we will make them as a group project (wish me luck, could get messy lol)

Unknown said...

yes but did you paint a lightening bolt on Katie's head?